Here in Code Blue, we are committed to protecting your privacy and processing your personal information fairly and lawfully in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
You are under no legal obligation to deliver the personal information to us, and the delivery of the personal information is done with your own free will and consent. However, you agree that without delivery of the personal information we may not be able to offer you our services nor that you will be able to use all the functionalities, services or content offered by the website.
(the “Website”) of our policies and procedures regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information we receive when you use the Website.
- What data do we collect?
- When you ask to join our mailing list (newsletters), you will be asked to provide your name, email address, phone number.
- When you ask us to contact you via the “contact us” form, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, phone number and the name of the organization in which name you are applying.
- For what purposes do we use the data?
We will only process your personal information where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reason or reasons we collected and need to use your personal information. In almost all cases the legal basis will be:
- To contact you and reply to your queries.
- To improve our website and services provided therein.
- If you subscribed to our mailing list, we would use your data in order to send you (to the email address you have provided upon your registration) newsletters and updates as well as to update you on marketing events that we organize (such might be organized with third parties). You may choose to
unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time be clicking the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter.
- Sharing your data
We will not share your personal information with third parties, except in the cases described below, for the purposes for which the data is used by us:
- To service providers that assist us in operating the website and the services included therein.
- We may need to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities or law enforcement officials, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law.
- Data Security
We take the safeguarding of the personal information shared with us very seriously, and use a variety of systems, applications and procedures to protect the information from loss, theft, damage or unauthorized use or access when it is in our possession or control, including reasonable physical, technical and organizational measures which restrict access to the information. These measures provide sound industry standard security. However, although we make efforts to protect your privacy, we cannot guarantee that the Website will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly seek new ways and for further enhancing the security of our Website.
- Applicable Law
- Contact Us
For further information about this Policy, please contact us.